Wednesday 27 March 2024

Nyatria Map Sheet


For fun, here's the next map sheet north of the Croatian sheet, which I've just moved on from.  I've duplicated that material appearing on the Croatian sheet along the bottom, and printed this with the 20-mile map in the background, so the reader can see the infrastructure numbers that have been generated for those hexes.  Some regions on this may haven't been so calculated, and that'll have to come before my moving off this sheet.

The thin orange line that slants up and then to the right is the outward boundary of while I'll be mapping before putting this sheet to bed.  As can be seen, I'll be doing that heavily populated aisle along the Danube valley, then up through the main of western Slovakia and across the Tatra Mts., which are mid-map around Zakopane.  Then it's clearly into southern Poland and Galicia, just grabbing Krakow before I start off in an easterly direction.  Silesia, and Zlin, gets missed this time around.  One of my readers who is interested in Zlin is probably disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.