Sunday 11 February 2024

Bosnia, around Sarajevo

 

Difficult to do these areas that straddle two different map sheets.  The bottom is part of the Adriatic sheet, while the top overlies the Hungary sheet.  Since I create an overlap, it means copying the content from one as exactly as possible onto the other.

Not much else to say.  The mountain fatigue of rolling east-to-west through Bulgaria and Serbia isn't going to stop.  I know it'll continue on up the old Yugoslavian lands through Croatia ... and while theres a brief respite coming as I cross the extreme west of Hungary and then Nyatria, I suspect I'll pick up mountains again as I pass through the bottom edge of Poland.  Somewhere out there is the big flat land of the Ukraine.  Oh, let the day come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.