Sunday 29 January 2023

Further Rumelia, around Marsa

Moving south from the last post:


The denser areas do take more time.  I'm tasked to search for the various town names, and then there's additional roads to add as well.  On the whole, I think these spaces form a framework around places the characters would actually want to adventure.  I've never fully realised a game world with this density of population, which means I've never in-depth run a place with multiple type-1 hexes clustered together and a town every six miles.  I've given it some thought, but I think that until I actually try to run such a place, with the player's involvement, I won't have a handle on what that'll be like.

This is the 8th post in the province of Further Rumelia.  Some provinces are just bigger, is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.