Tuesday 13 December 2022

Kiyev, around Shpola

Got shaken out of bed by work at 6 a.m. this morning, with changes that had to be made with regards to the Kansas oil spill ... ech.  Almost five hours of rewrites, but that's behind me.  Still, not up to more than one section, for which I put in the work last night.  So, here's the rough version, on the Dneiper sheet:


Watch the course of the river heading towards Smela change direction.  These hexes are the edge of the forest, with Vassia on the south side of the border.  Tomorrow, we may see a little more forest, but we'll get started into Vassia, which is Cossack land.  More on that later:


The Dnieper Hills proved to be somewhat underwhelming.  But I shouldn't expect to see hills in this part of the world.

Going to shake out for a bit and then maybe I'll be in a state of mind I can work on the wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.