Tuesday 6 December 2022

Bratslaw County, around Bratslaw

Spent too long on the carter post, so I'm going to do just one section of map today:


Still working our way through Bratslaw, and we've reached the end of this map.  Worse for me, it's on the edge of where the map turns that sixty degrees I wrote about.  This means the section I'm doing today, and the next two sections, need to be turned before they're copied over.  Trust me, I'll take you through the process when it comes.

I like that just a slight change in the infrastructure of a hex makes quite a difference.  The above two are 9 and 17 ... much better than 3 or 4, as we've been doing.  Take a look:


Still rural; still backward.  But distinctly more developed, even to where a village is created on the Southern Bug River, "Karolina."  Fabulous finding that name.  Real place.  For the sake of American sensibility, all broadcasting about the Ukraine ought to take place from there.  "This is so and so, speaking to you from Karolina in the Ukraine."

People like that kind of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.