Monday 12 December 2022

Kiyev & Bratslaw, from Gaissin to Talnoye

Forgive me.  I've considered dropping the undone versions of the map, but no.  I think it needs to be there.  Still, I believe going forward I'm going to publish them from a greater distance, especially when I intend to do more than one section on a given day:


It's easier to do multiple sections, given these are low infrastructure numbers.  Often, the hex has no village or town that needs special attention.  Even with three settlements, these areas are a lot easier to map than Hungary was.  Some of this got done last night, some this morning.


Dead ends, dead ends, dead ends.  Travel through this part of the world must be very frustrating.  But then, it's designed primarily for locals and the military, not for trade and certainly not for random adventurers.

The above wraps up Bratslaw for the time being; we have only a little of Kiyev left to do, and then we're into the steppelands on our way to the Crimea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moderated. Stay on topic.